Make Money by Posting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Latest topics
» Czech.Streets.Vlasta.E66.Rirar
Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am by giomarl

» Bhojpuri Xxx Video
Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 am by giomarl

» Fast Video Plugin Android
Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm by giomarl

» Effy One Of Unreasonable If
Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 pm by giomarl

» Copytrans Photo V2.961 Serial
Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:19 am by giomarl

» Solution Manual To Computer Networking A Top Down Approach ....rar
Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am by giomarl

Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:40 am by giomarl

Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 am by giomarl

» Pra Ser Sincero Livro | Tested
Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:39 pm by giomarl

Advertisement

I forgot my password

Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money

Go down

Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money Empty Video Locking - fast and easy way to earn money

Post by affproject Thu May 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Before any competitions made big on CPA content locking method (people have to do a survey in order to see or to view something the wanted). The earning was good, I enjoyed doing it because every time you work, you know that you will get rewarded for your efforts because the conversion rate before was high, due to low competitions, but then competition grows bigger. They just popped out like mushrooms. In result to that, the conversion rate became lower and the $$ coming in is reducing. So this becomes lots of effort, small amount of $$ and sometimes you are not even paid for your efforts due to many competitors, So I’ve been thinking that I would stop my internet marketing, But then I came over to a site which offers a “video locking” they have also good and approachable admins and they really help. What is video locking exactly, “when a person visits your site and want to view something, they will be required to watch a video and then they will be redirected to the page they wanted to go.” So it’s content locking with video ads. How do you earn with video locking, simple you just have someone to visit your site, and then the video locking activates and after the visitor watch the video you get paid for it.. so meaning every person comes to your site and watch the video, you will be getting paid, pretty easy huh?! No Credit Cards and Registration required. Easy Cash? YES it is. I am now enjoying my video locking method. Before that I was rarely earning using the survey method.. but with video locking. It is so fast and easy to earn.

affproject

Name Name : wala man
Country Country : Philippines
Posts Posts : 1
Total Earned Total Earned : $0
Points Points : 3

Back to top Go down