Make Money by Posting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Latest topics
» Czech.Streets.Vlasta.E66.Rirar
Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am by giomarl

» Bhojpuri Xxx Video
Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 am by giomarl

» Fast Video Plugin Android
Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm by giomarl

» Effy One Of Unreasonable If
Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 pm by giomarl

» Copytrans Photo V2.961 Serial
Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:19 am by giomarl

» Solution Manual To Computer Networking A Top Down Approach ....rar
Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am by giomarl

Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:40 am by giomarl

Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 am by giomarl

» Pra Ser Sincero Livro | Tested
Earn fast and easy cash ! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:39 pm by giomarl

Advertisement

I forgot my password

Earn fast and easy cash !

2 posters

Go down

Earn fast and easy cash ! Empty Earn fast and easy cash !

Post by exilia123 Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Ever wated to make money ? Easy ? It's here ! You can earn with your Idevices / Android Devices ! Follow me !

CheckPoints ==> 10 $ 1 - 2 days

Have an Iphone ? Ipad ? Android ? This is for you. If you do like I do, you'll get 10 $ in 1or 2 days !

Step 1 : Grab your Device and download the app : CheckPoints

Step 2 : Open the app and register an account. As email adress, put your paypal, your name doesn't matter, put random one as Bonus Code, put : mapster

It will give your 300 points ! 40 points to go and you got 1 $ !

Step 3 : Normally, you've got 2 coins. To get more, got to Try BonusCoins.com and you'll get coins ! Coins will help you to get more points.

Step 4 : Share your Bonus Code with your friend ! Earn alot !
( Bonus Code = Username )

I redeemed 10 $ in 1 day and a half. It's easy, anyone can have money !

AppTrailers/AppRedeem ==> 10 $ 5 - 7 days

App Trailers is easy. AppTrailers for Idevices and AppRedeem for Android. Just download, create an account and use the app. Earn cash and that's it ! Good Luck !

Tapporo ==> 5$ 1-2 days

What is Tapporo ?
Tapporo is an app for Android and IDevices. For IDevices, go to : m.tapporo.com on Safari with your IDevice. For Android, just download it !

With this app, you need to complete offers, tasks, download apps or complete some surveys. 1000 Oro is 1$. For every people who used your invite code, you'll earn 100 oro, that means 0.10$.

When you sign up, use real infos. When your done, you'll need to use a Bonus Code. Use this one : TAPCR56115

It will give you 250 points !

( source : my website )
Free my Apps ==> 5 $ 1-2

YOU CAN MAKE EASY MONEY WITH YOUR IPHONE!
FreeMyApps allows you have a nice extra income using your iPhone.
Over 250 Million people all over the world own an iPhone.
Not many of these iPhone users are aware that there is a simple, quick and easy way to make some side cash using th

Okay, straight to the point, here is what you DO need for this simple task:

An iPhone
An Internet connection whether it’s GPRS or WiFi
5 Minutes of spare time a day
A free eBay account
A free PayPal account

Here are some optional ingredient that can boost your earnings even more:

A facebook/twitter account with as many friends/followers as possible
A nice list of email contacts

Okay, no that we have all the ingredients, we’re set to go.

Oh, one small yet important thing – You will have to be reading these lines of this website on your iPhone!

You can read these instructions on your PC/Mac and once you got the hang of it, visit this website again, this time using your iPhone.

Here we go:

1. First you will have to visit this genius and simple website called FreeMyApps using your SAFARI browser on your iPhone.
Now go to this link with your iphone one hour safari brower ! FreeMyApps - Discover Great Apps and Games, get Rewarded.

2. Once the website has loaded, click the “Get Started!” button. You can scroll down and read what this is all about if you have the time.

3. A message will pop up asking you to share your iPhone’s ID. It’s all good! Press “Okay”.

4. A profile will be downloaded to your iPhone and you would be asked to confirm and install it. DON’T WORRY! It’s legit and this profile is only used to verify that each app you download is ran for at least 30 seconds.

5. You should be now brought back to the Safari browser. This concludes the “hard” installation part.

6. You will notice that the top of the website includes three tabs. Sponsors, Gifts and Share. You should be at the Sponsors tab. Below the tabs you will see a list of apps and the amount of credits you can earn for downloading that app and running it for at least 30 seconds.

7. Choose an app, download it, load that app and wait for 30 seconds. Now go back to your Safari browser and watch your total credits (above the tabs) raise according to the amount of credits for that specific app. Apps are added daily and each day there are usually at least two new apps to click on and earn credits. Some apps award you 80 credit, others award you 300 credits. Simple enough isn’t it? But how do you make MONEY with this?

8. After you’ve accumulated enough credits (at least 300 credits for the cheapest gift), you can now redeem your credits and convert them to an Amazon gift card or an iTunes gift card. To do this, click on the Gifts tab. You are now presented with a list of redeemable gifts. You can get a $1 Amazon gift card for 300 credit, $2 for 600 and so on. You can easily accumulate credit that will award you with a $25 Amazon gift card or even a $50 iTunes gift cards.

9. Okay, you have a gift card(s). Now, assuming you do not want to use these gift cards to buy books or apps on the appstore, you need to convert these to real CASH. To do this you will need to offer your freshly earned gift card for sale on eBay. Don’t even bother to list these for a long period! A 24 hours sale will bring you the same results as a 7 days sale.

These babies usually sell for more than their value! I usually sell a $5 gift card for $5.20-$6.00 !

10. 24 Hours from now, you will have your first $$$ deposited to your PayPal account! Now either use it on any website you’de like or alternatively, withdraw it to your bank account/credit card!

A few pointers

If after running a downloaded app for 30 seconds you still don’t see your credits raise, press on the top banner of the website.
Although a US iTunes account is very much recommended, ANY iTunes account will do for most cases.
It makes no difference AT ALL if your iPhone is jailbroken or not.
And now for the Big Jackpot
At this point, you are making a nice yet very small side income using FreeMyApps, which is nice, but hardly enough!

In order to boost your earnings, Click the Share tab and refer your Facebook/Twitter/Email friends, followers and contacts. Hell, you can even send an SMS to a fellow iPhone user with your refer code.

Once any of your contacts/friends/followers clicks on the link you send them and download a simple app using it, you will be rewarded with 200 credits immediately!

I will let you do the math… We’re talking about a lot of credits here! Credits = CASH!

I’ve managed to convert accumulated credits to $318 in cash this month alone! A nice and easy way to make money with your iPhone with apps downloading

Good luck all !

exilia123

Name Name : Ocean
Country Country : France
Posts Posts : 2
Total Earned Total Earned : $0
Points Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Earn fast and easy cash ! Empty Re: Earn fast and easy cash !

Post by blackingdom Mon May 20, 2013 1:11 am

ohhh, my bad, i dont have android device
blackingdom
blackingdom

Name Name : prakas tejo
Country Country : indonesia
Posts Posts : 7
Total Earned Total Earned : $0
Points Points : 9

Back to top Go down