Make Money by Posting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Latest topics
» Czech.Streets.Vlasta.E66.Rirar
Earn money with Rippln EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am by giomarl

» Bhojpuri Xxx Video
Earn money with Rippln EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 am by giomarl

» Fast Video Plugin Android
Earn money with Rippln EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm by giomarl

» Effy One Of Unreasonable If
Earn money with Rippln EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 pm by giomarl

» Copytrans Photo V2.961 Serial
Earn money with Rippln EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:19 am by giomarl

» Solution Manual To Computer Networking A Top Down Approach ....rar
Earn money with Rippln EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am by giomarl

Earn money with Rippln EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:40 am by giomarl

Earn money with Rippln EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 am by giomarl

» Pra Ser Sincero Livro | Tested
Earn money with Rippln EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:39 pm by giomarl

Advertisement

I forgot my password

Earn money with Rippln

Go down

Earn money with Rippln Empty Earn money with Rippln

Post by rendsonn Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:01 pm

What is Rippln?
I’ve heard a lot of buzz in the circles of many Network Marketers Lately about a new Mobile App Launched Called Ripplin. So what is Rippln?
Rippln is a brand new FREE mobile app that will change the way we communicate. It’s the first mobile platform to reward people for their own social networking….rather than the other way around. Word on the street is that Rippln is a new viral mobile app that will possibly outgrow Email and even Facebook!
WHAT IS RIPPLN GOING TO OFFER THAT DOES NOT EXIST NOW IN SOCIAL MEDIA NOW?
The Rippln app will bring a long-overdue transparency to the social engagement business and create a new monetary model for “eyeball acquisition”. With Rippln, people will finally be able to see the impact of their social graph on the marketplace and have the chance to profit from it! I believe that is why so many marketers are grabbing hold of the opportunity now while it is in the launch phase.
Why is this social graph transparency so important,? Because in recent years huge companies and apps have relied on users social influence to grow their companies by one person telling another person and so on and so forth. I mean how did you hear about Facebook? Someone told you right? And Facebook has made millions from it’s users, and there is finally an opportunity for us “we the people” to make money from those that we refer and I think that is brilliant!
What Is Rippln doing Different?
Well, until Rippln, the social media influence that was created in these sites, has never been disclosed, although it is clearly valuable. Once users are put into the profit equation, there may be no going back!
So now, here you have this amazing opportunity before you, to position you to make money on three emerging hot markets today: Social Media, Mobile Apps and Gamification.
Want a invite? Check this link: www.systemrippln.com/?l=1&id=1791

rendsonn

Name Name : Rendson Campos
Country Country : Brazil
Posts Posts : 2
Total Earned Total Earned : $0
Points Points : 6

Back to top Go down