Make Money by Posting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Latest topics
» Czech.Streets.Vlasta.E66.Rirar
How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am by giomarl

» Bhojpuri Xxx Video
How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 am by giomarl

» Fast Video Plugin Android
How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm by giomarl

» Effy One Of Unreasonable If
How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 pm by giomarl

» Copytrans Photo V2.961 Serial
How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:19 am by giomarl

» Solution Manual To Computer Networking A Top Down Approach ....rar
How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am by giomarl

How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:40 am by giomarl

How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 am by giomarl

» Pra Ser Sincero Livro | Tested
How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:39 pm by giomarl

Advertisement

I forgot my password

How I like to Make Money Online! Probux!

3 posters

Go down

How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! Empty How I like to Make Money Online! Probux!

Post by kksippicup Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 am

Here is how I like to make money online. I like to use Probux. Probux is a PTC. I joined about a month ago. At first, the site may seem like it's so hard to make money and that you'll get no where. To earn money on a site like this, time is required. It's now been almost a month and I earn about $.75 to a $1+ a day. Here is my guide:
1. Register here :$$: : http://www.probux.com/?r=kksippicup
Or click banner
Non ref (crying) : http://www.probux.com
2. Click on your daily ads.
For me in the US there are usually 12 $0.001 ads and 4 $.01 ads.
If you upgrade you'll get more ads (I'll explain upgrades later)
3. Start to rent referrals. To rent them go to, Referrals on the right of the account page. You can get 3 for $.60, 10 for $2, 20 for $4, 50 for $10, 100 for $20.
I would suggest going for $2 first because it's a better deal than getting 3 for $.60. You can rent refs every 7 days. Ultimate accounts can rent every 4.
4. OPTIONAL: You can invest money if you want. At the beginning, I invested $5. If you have no money to invest, here is what I did. I had a $5 Amazon gift card from an app called Junowallet I had and sold it online for $4.25 Paypal. I earned $.75 from Apptrailers. Complicated right? :D
5. Check on referrals. Make sure your referrals are clicking a lot. You can check them by clicking Rented Referrals under Referrals on the My Account page. If they haven't clicked at all, you can recycle them for $.07 by clicking the green arrow in a circle. You should also recycle referrals if their clicks per day are low (around 0-2 or 3).
6. After you earn the max number of referrals for a standard account (200), save up $70 and buy Golden. This way you can have up to 2000 refs and have more ads to click. If you want to, you can save up for Ultimate, which is $780. This is kind of a lot, but worth it.
NOTE: Don't cash out at all! Not until you are at least Golden. This way you can save money to buy refs each week and upgrade.

Another NOTE: I don't have proof yet b/c I'm saving up for a golden account. You can find proof from others here http://www.probux.com/forum/f4-payment-proofs

Hope you enjoyed this a lot! Please sign up for the site. Even if you're skeptical, it's worth a shot. It took me a while to write this (smile) Please use ref link! http://www.probux.com/?r=kksippicup

How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! Banner2

Last edited by kksippicup on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

kksippicup

Name Name : Kayla Sippin
Country Country : USA
Posts Posts : 82
Total Earned Total Earned : $0
Points Points : 94

Back to top Go down

How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! Empty Re: How I like to Make Money Online! Probux!

Post by kksippicup Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:08 pm

If you guys have questions about the site and how to make a lot of money on it post below. Most info is up there.

kksippicup

Name Name : Kayla Sippin
Country Country : USA
Posts Posts : 82
Points Points : 94

Back to top Go down

How I like to Make Money Online! Probux! Empty Re: How I like to Make Money Online! Probux!

Post by feelmylove Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 pm

here is, :
Probux But v.5
Mirror
:XD:
i'll give you free bot for that (bigsmile)

PM me for direct links (smile)
feelmylove
feelmylove

Name Name : pramono utomo
Country Country : indonesia
Posts Posts : 176
Points Points : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRocky Sat May 04, 2013 9:46 am

How much do U already made on probux?

How many refs U've ?
TheRocky
TheRocky

Name Name : Sebastian
Country Country : Polska
Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down