Make Money by Posting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Latest topics
» Czech.Streets.Vlasta.E66.Rirar
[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am by giomarl

» Bhojpuri Xxx Video
[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 am by giomarl

» Fast Video Plugin Android
[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm by giomarl

» Effy One Of Unreasonable If
[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:11 pm by giomarl

» Copytrans Photo V2.961 Serial
[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:19 am by giomarl

» Solution Manual To Computer Networking A Top Down Approach ....rar
[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am by giomarl

[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:40 am by giomarl

[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 am by giomarl

» Pra Ser Sincero Livro | Tested
[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:39 pm by giomarl

Advertisement

I forgot my password

[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook

5 posters

Go down

[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook Empty [Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook

Post by Zina Salvor Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 am

I know a lot of you are looking for ways to get to 25 Fans so that you can name your URL of the fan page. So here is a super fast way to do it that I came up with.

Step 1. Use a Twitter account that you don't mind trashing that has a couple days of aging on it and some tweets

Step 2. Connect it to Twiends.

Step 3. Before doing ANYTHING on Twiends go to your settings in the top right of the page, then to click the Twitter settings tab, then edit, and move the two bars all the way to the left (most conservative settings) and your seeds offered bar as LOW as possible. Basically what you want to do is prevent anyone from clicking to follow you because you want to bank up some seeds.

Step 4. Go to the main Twiends page and start following all of the featured people on the right (most seeds fastest), then click other high seed givers. You want to bank up about 120-150 seeds.

Step 5. Click the facebook tab on Twiends, allow it to connect, set it to your fan page, offer around 4 seeds per "like", and bada bing... people start liking your page and at 4 seeds each, your 120 seeds should get you around 30 "likes".

Step 6. Once you reach your 25 fans, go snag up your URL and move on.

After all on Twiends seeds are seeds they don't only go for Twitter, so even though you gained them by following people, you can use them across all networks. So use it for youtube views, facebook, etc..

Enjoy!
Zina Salvor
Zina Salvor

Name Name : Zina Salvor
Country Country : Italy
Posts Posts : 75
Total Earned Total Earned : $10
Points Points : 88

Back to top Go down

[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook Empty Re: [Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook

Post by Sanjuro Bershka Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 am

thanks for sharing it, i will try it to my page

Sanjuro Bershka

Name Name : Sanjuro Sift
Country Country : Korean
Posts Posts : 5
Total Earned Total Earned : $10
Points Points : 9

Back to top Go down

[Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook Empty Re: [Tip] Quickest way to reach 25 fans on Facebook

Post by circis Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:52 am

this looks like it's good but the best method is to maximally encourage the users to share, like, and post the facebook site
my facebook site is growing rapidly even if it's a PPD site
circis
circis

Name Name : circis lord
Country Country : Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts Posts : 203
Total Earned Total Earned : 10000$
Referrals Referrals : Over 9000!
Points Points : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by kksippicup Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:31 am

Nice guide. I agree I would just like manual shares and likes. But exchange sites I like to use for Youtube likes etc if I need them are youlikehits and addmefast.

kksippicup

Name Name : Kayla Sippin
Country Country : USA
Posts Posts : 82
Total Earned Total Earned : $0
Points Points : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by jhefreyzz Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Social exchange sites must be the recommended thing to gather rapid fans on the popular social networking sites

jhefreyzz

Name Name : Straze Jhefreyzz
Country Country : Anonymous Planet
Posts Posts : 188
Total Earned Total Earned : $0
Points Points : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down